Categories

Monday, January 16, 2012

Turkey Meatloaf #2 (with spinach)



I saw meatloaf in the harvard cafeteria that is next door to where I work and it made me crave another batch of meatloaf. I wanted to try something new so I combined two recipes to make a very flavorful meatloaf! And with the added spinach, a great way to have your veggies and meat all in one:)


Ingredients:
1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/3 cup parsley, flat leaf, diced
3 sun-dried tomatos in oil (optional), diced
3-4 garlic cloves, minced
2 eggs
1/4 cup feta cheese
1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 lb ground turkey
2-3 cups fresh spinach chopped


1. Mix all the ingredients together.
2. Put in 10inch loaf pan
3. Spread ketchup and BBQ sauce on top ~2-3 Tbl. each.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 min or until food thermometer reads 165 degrees F.

No comments:

Post a Comment