Categories

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Corn Side Dish




Another great recipe from Claire! This was one of my favorties sides she used to make at the many dinner parties she threw. She mentioned that her husband likes to eat it as a dip with chips, but I love it as a side.
I made this for a work pot luck and people were calling it corn pudding...that name kinda grossed me out but whatever you call it or however you eat it, it's Great!!!!


Ingredients:
2 cans shoepeg corn, drained
1 can of chopped green chillies, drained
2 Tbsp. of chopped japs more if you want it spicer!.
1 block of cream cheese, I usually do 1/3 reduced fat
1/2 to 1 stick of butter/margarine

Directions:
Melt butter and cream cheese. Mix in corn, green chillies, and japs. Place all in a glass baking dish (8x8), and bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until bubbly.

Can serve with chips or as a side dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment