Categories

Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Black Bean Corn Salsa

I'm going to start nice and simple with one of my favorites that I like to keep in the house for a healthy snack option. No two batches are exactly alike, but the one I made today was my all time favorite, so I will attempt to chronicle my steps in hopes that you can recreate my Black Bean and Corn Salsa. I have put many recipes together to get, in my opinion, the best one yet!!


Ingredients:

Jalapeno

Habenaro

Cilantro

1/2 shallot

1 Fresh Tomato

1 can Rotel with green chili

3-4 green onions

1/4 purple onion

1 garlic pod

1 can black beans

1 can Mexi-Corn

A couple of shakes of Red Wine Vinager

salt and pepper to tatse

dash of cumin (My mom disagree's, but I promise Mom, it's such a small amount you won't even know it's there)

A couple shakes of hot sauce (today I used Cholula)

Throw all the ingredients in a bowl, stir, and...wa la!


Yum yum yum! There you have it! The best black bean and corn salsa brought of all time from yours truely, 80 Percent!


Other suggestions: The other day I made this for Belinda and I. She made fish tacos later that night and we topped them off with this salsa and it was Fantasic!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment