Categories

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pesto Portobello's



This is a great, quick and simple recipe. Ben made these for us while I was in NM and they were a hit! He made them outside on the grill, which I would definitely recommend, but baking is just fine as well.
The other day I really wanted a homemade meal but was looking for something extremely simple since I'd been feeling a little under the weather. This recipe was the winner, minimal ingredients, minimal time but maximum flavor!

Ingredients:

3-4 Portobello Mushrooms
Pesto
Tomato
Mozzarella cheese, shredded


Heat oven to 350 degrees. Scoop out the inside of the mushroom. Add 1-2 Tbls. pesto each mushroom cap. Add 1-2 slices tomato, sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-12 min or until cheese browns.



2 comments:

  1. Thata Girl! Those look better then mine. Like the idea of the tomato

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those look delicious. I would like one for breakfast please.

    ReplyDelete