Categories

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cake Batter Blondies


I love cake batter anything and everything! I saw this recipe after browsing pinterest for the first time and had to try them right away. They are really really good but also really really sweet. I think next time I would only add 1/4 cup chocolate chips, which may help cut out some of the sweetness. There is another recipe variation I have seen as well I may have to try and once I do I'll be sure to compare the two for you.



Ingredients:
1 box yellow cake mix
1/4 cup canola oil
1 egg
1/3-1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)


1. Combine the first four ingredients in a large bowl. Add the milk slowly--you want the batter to remain as dense as possible.
2. Mix in the rainbow sprinkles and white chips. Pour into a 8 x 8 in cake pan.
3. Bake for 30 min at 350 degrees.


No comments:

Post a Comment