Categories

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hot Corn Dip




Pinterest is changing people's lives. I know my sister has become a craft and organizing maniac since she has started "pinning." I have to admit my recipe collection has been growing faster then I can keep up with! This recipe was the first thing I made from the site and it was pretty good. I brought it to my first Hanukkah party, where I got to light my very first menorah! everyone seemed to enjoy this dip and I will keep it as an option when I need a dip recipe, but it was not my absolute favorite. But definitely worth sharing!

  • 2 cups shredded chedder cheese
  • 1 cup shredded Montery Jack
  • 2 tbs chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, diced small
  • 1 small can (4oz) diced green chilies, undrained
  • 1/2 cup Mayo
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 11oz can of corn, drained
  • 1 small tomato
  • 2 tbs cilantro, chopped
  • 2 tbs green onions, sliced thin
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Mix the cheeses, chiptole and green peppers, mayo, garlic powder and corn together. Pour into an oven safe dish.
  3. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly
  4. Top with diced tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro. Serve immediately with tortilla chips or fritos.
Recipe from Gina Marie's Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment