Categories

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bacon and Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken

This is a good, quick and easy recipe that requires minimal ingredients. It turned out super tasty and you can always alter depending what you have on hand.
Ingredients:
2 chicken breast
2 Tbs. onion
1 slice of bacon
3-4 oz. goat cheese

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut slit into the chicken to form a pocket
3. Combine cheese, chopped onions and crumbled bacon
4. Stuff chicken
5. Spinkle chicken with salt, pepper and Tony Chachere's.
6. Heat ovenproff skillet over med-high heat, add 1 Tbs. oil. Saute chicken for 4 min, flip and then put in oven for 12min.

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I have a stuffed chicken blog post that I wrote 2 weeks ago, just havent posted it yet. Was going to publish it today. How funny. Maybe I will wait, dont want to Stansbury stuffed Chicken recipes in one day. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make a version of this but I stuff it with chive cream cheese and wrap it in bacon. Hunter loves blue cheese, so I will have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla: You made that for me and it's now one of my go-to recipes! I have shared it with the whole family and we have all played with it and added stuff. Soooo goood! Ill have to blog it and give you a shout out!! I have another one I plan to post soon that Ive been wanting to try, Blue cheese and spinach stuffed chicken! We can say that one will be just for Hunter!

    ReplyDelete